Sunday, December 7, 2008

YOZ. Typing again. Once again, I hate photo uploaders. :x
Naggy hor. I have no idea how to use photobucket. :(
Noob shiats.

Parkway Parade today. For lunch nearby and went there for fun.
Gosh I was in a bad mood. Sleep deprived.
Slept at an estimated time of 3am last night and woke up at 11.30am
Thats only 8 and a half hour. o.o No wonder the bad mood. :D

Scoopz ice cream did the job to save my mood. Cookies and cream ice cream! yum.
Cotton On is cheapo nice. :]

Nothing to do cause there is no one to talk to on MSN.
Sheila is angry. HAH! Where town-ish are we going Elaine?
Wild child. I need to watch that movie.

I realised that I cannot possibly go on a diet/workout to lose weight.
Temptations are evil. Laziness is in-built.

Honey and Clover is going to be shown on cable.
HAH! you crunchyroll. I am happy that I only watched season 1 of the anime.
HAH! you youtube. I am happy that I did not wait like an idiot for the taiwan version to load.
HAH! you Honey and Clover Japanese version. I am happy that the Hana Kimi guy is acting as my favourite character in the show.

MTV Top 100 Hits of 2008.
HAH! those disgusting music videos/ nice R and B songs.
I'm searching for blog song. Chinese one plz.
It's been ages since I've listen to 987. They never answer my phone calls. :(
Decided and found! 五月天 你不是真正的快乐

I'll try to sleep early. OH! i finished Toto Chan and Sing to the Dawn.
Thank you thank you.
Left with San guo and Mockingbird. After that i have Pride and Prejudice, Chasing Harry Winston, Goodnight Beautiful and Breaking Dawn. :(
I really wanted to give up on Breaking Dawn. I am going to borrow PS I Love You and Marshmellos For Breakfast from Shiyin.(if possible)
Nights.

No comments: