Sunday, December 21, 2008

The days when time crept past

I was searching for my synopsis file and found this in the laptop.
hahahas! I actually forogt that I have these in here.
Taken on the last day of EOYS. I was a crazy day and Sheena editted the pictures for us.
ARGH! Sophia is going for IP already. Stupid girl.
I didn't even get to bid her goodbye properly on her last day of school.
(she went to thailand a few days before school ended.)
Neither did I talked to her during the class bbq. (busy eating, sorry :x)































In the toilet and Pasir Ris Park.
I still remember how we tricked Annabella and Mandy there.
And, how we got lost in there. o.o
These were the people who turned up for my supposedly "class outing".
I guess I really shouldn't be in Class Commitee next year.

I've been craving for food.
There were two kitkat drumsticks (it's ice cream) in the freezer last night and I wanted to eat it. Took it out and stared at it, tempted to open the wrapping but resisted when my dad, mum and sister sacarsticly told me not to. Knee injury + fats = no kitkat drumsticks. So, I placed it back into the freezer and sourly ate a piece of Lays Stax. I was eating it with my mum in the afternoon till half the bottle was gone. :D
Went to East Coast Park to eat just now.
Chicken wings, Satay, Rojak, Wanton mee, sugar cane water and Satay beehoon.
(My parents queued for 35mins just to get thier plate of Satay beehoon.)
:D:D:D FOOD!

Mother suaned me about my fats again. O.O
We made tang yuan today casue its dong zhi -- the tang yuan day.
Mother: I give you two your dad's share lah.
Sister: Omg, you so jian.
Me: Hahahahahahaha. you say she jian.



---
Mother: Give your sister one more lah, anyway you already so fat. (talking to me)
Sister: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -crazy laugh- This is even more jian manzxzx!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: -rolls eyes- whatever.

I have to start on my synopsis today.
GO me GO!!! I want to go out and enjoy the last of my holidays.
I NEED TO GO OUT! >(

Sheila is crazy about Aaron Johnson, guy from Angos, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
(!!!)


I'm bored.

No comments: