Friday, December 19, 2008

I can't help it but to post. It's like an addiction. :)

Nothing is done to my hair. Thank god.
Maybe it looks awful right now, but I DON'T CARE.

Homework, homework, homework.
I'm yahoo-ing "how to write a synopsis" and seriously, I don't get a thing.
Math is worse. No textbook, no Mandy=no answers, no tution no tutorials
(I rather not use the tutorial even if there is one).
I can't find school/youth related news in the papers.
Like what? A YOUNG girl got kidnapped in Yishun. It's on the front page of today's news.
Books are cool but I ignored Romance of the Three Kingdoms after, tediously, reading 30+ pages in vain. I'm not Zhiyi okay.

Today's tui na appointment was still inevitably excruciating. :O
But the lady was obviously slacking cause it was barely 10minutes.
It's not that I want anymore of that torture but longer period= better treatment= faster recovery.
And barely 10minutes= slower recovery= cheating my 20bucks= prolly more appointments= more pain= more ka-ching.
I'm still under the curse of no cold food/drinks. In addition, no exercising.
No excercising= no jogging & jumping= fatter and shorter me= totally zibei

BLAHz. Gossip Girl time again.
I'm at season 2 episode 8 now.
Missed episode 6's ending and episode 7 cause 7 was loading too slowly. :D
The show is utterly bitchy and sometimes dirty. :O

No comments: