Thursday, December 18, 2008

Monday was Changi General Hospital.
Tuesday was some weird chinese tui na place.
Wednesday was Tan Tock Seng hospital.
Today is stay at home and be angry.

Would you prefer me to have rebonded hair again with my normal frindge or bangs/pinned up frindge with frizzy hair?
Went to the hairdresser aunty just now with my mother.
OMG, I can't believe that I trusted her to shut her crap up.
Bitching with the hairdresser about my frindge/ forehead.
HAH! I didn't know that my forehead is nice blahblah. zzz. So angry.
I can never ever go to the hairdresser in peace with her.

HOHO, she wants my frindge to be pinned up if I don't intend to rebond.
HOHO, she says that my forehead is nice. My foot.
HOHO, she wants my frindge to be short like a nerd if i don't intend to leave it long like my sister's.
HOHO, she have to bitch with the hairdresser especially about my frindge everytime.
HOHO, I don't give a shit about what she says about my hair cause its the frindge/ front that matters when I go back to school. (Who cares about that back when up tie all your hair up?)
HOHO, go rebond your own hair if you want to, I have no opinon.
HOHO, I'm going to rebond my hair tomorrow to shut her mouth up.
HOHO, I'm going to spend another 100bucks for her to shut up about my hair.
HOHO, who cares cause she's the one paying.
HOHO, I can't wash my hair for three days after I rebond.
HOHO, it will look like a wig for the next 2weeks at least.
HOHO, I don't care now, just shut up.

Heymath is crap cause I can't even find the tutorial now. (anti-climax)
I love Cotton On and it's slahing it's price now. wohoo.
Everywhere is slashing prices now. Thanks to the reccesion.
The only thing is that I've bought my clothes in Taiwan already and She refuses to get anymore for us. :O
Oh wells, anyway I stay at home most of the time. (have I whinned about how small my waredrobe is? the pathetic amount of clothes I own in that big wardrobe?)
Oh, and I share my clothes with my sister. So its pathetic amount divided by 2.
She emphasizes how MUCH clothes we own and how expensive they are. BULLSHIAT.

Grrrr. Shall not get angry again. Maybe thats why I don't like shopping.
Cause I know deep down inside, the boss thinks that we have too much clothes and it is unneccessary to get anymore. So whats the point of shopping?

Nevertheless, I still have my Christmas list. I even wrote it down.
All I need for Christmas.
-leftover textbooks (I still need them, Christmas or not)
-masking tape & acrylic paint (for my bangles)
-wrapping paper for textbooks
-correction tape refills

All I want for Christmas.
-that 77th street BAGGGGGGGG
-those shoulder cum sling bags
-Cotton On stuff (so that its not so expensive)
-anti-cellulite patch & wax strips (these should be under NEEDS)
-smexy watches
-Sheila's hoodies! :]

I can't think of anymore. But whatever. I can't even remember the last time I celebrated Christmas. (actually I do, but the whole process was just plain embarrassing :x)

To the new me, the once again rebonded me.


PS: I forgot to mention how the freaking tui na hurt.
Imagine someone rubbing onto your open wound, or someone pinching your sprained knee.
It's totally disgusting. :(

No comments: