Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have a dream

Shitty mood. I'm feeling dumb. Very dumb.
I am dumb.
I am fat.
I am short.
I am ugly.
I am dorky.
I am mama's girl.
I am slacker bookworm.(?)
I am weak.

Photobukect/ Image uploaders/ Photo editors are crap.






-






Was tearing. Cause I was mean to my mum.
Okay, this sounds so lame. Oh, i was rude to my mum so i cried.

Went to Pasir Ris Park for cycling this afternoon.
Arm pain, ass pain. Some kid was zooming away that he forgot to look infront and banged into my sister's bike. The Mango top she was wearing had a hole and my sister was cursing the poor boy when he was lying on the ground with a scab on his knee. TSK, small boy anyhow cycle. Kinda cool when we found out that he is Korean. His parents came and his friends are really cute. Blablabla, they spoke in a Singaporean and American accent.
Mum was paranoid. Dad was kaypoh. Gosh, I'm bad mouthing my parents.


Subway is love. Love cookies, love mixed drink, love toasted sandwiches with lots of greens, love melted cheese and love the cashiers there. At downtown, at Taiwan 101 and at Raffles City. Funny cashiers. :D

Why do I lead a sad life? :(
Stephaine once asked me how can Buddhists desire not to desire? Good question, I have no idea.
(Okay, no link.)
Why do I lead a sad life? I do not know. Someone, enlighten me.
(I am lame tonight. -_-)



I need to do something. Cause when I do not, I start thinking of werid stuff.
Death, Reincarnation, Religions, Philosophies etcetc.
In the end, I'm left with either a puddle of tears or a weak mind. o.o


I can not sleep. (woke up at 11 tyvm) It would have been later if not my sister turned on the TV and reminded me that Hot Shot is on at 11. I can only fall asleep at 1+ going to 2.
and during school days, I am deprived from sleep. Great me.

Gossip Girl is a hassle and I have lost my reading cells. TV does not make a difference since my Dad is out there, waiting for football to play. (Liverpool, my once football team.)
I hope watch-gossip-girl can be better. :] Okay, I have no idea how to un-mute the laptop. GREAT! I so smart. And episode three has french/spanish/wadever subtitles. English please. :O

Chace is really hot.

















Okay, the picture makes him look gay. Like gay guys in Ugly Betty. :x

I'm trying to gain height and lose weight, and i read people's blog entries and I go, "I think she's crazy." Cause they go no food the whole day expect for maybe some milo and sweets. Low calorie I mean. Hmph, I'm not going to get eating disorder cause I LOVE FOOD, but I'm fat. YAY! I have successfully contradict myself once again.
One more thing, my knee hurt whenever I try to get a workout. jogging/ cycling.
Thank you knee. I've put up with all the treatment and you don't give a damn. Shall let you be like this forever if you insist. (though I am very reluctant. ): )
I'm fucking 152. zzz. God, short + fat + dumb. O.O
Oh! how can I forget. I'm poor too. Some of you guys get it, some don't. But nevermind.
(why do I feeling like I am talking to myself)

Elaine woman wants to go townish to replace gym cause she have training and PT.
Poor girl/ JUDO o.o muscles more than fats.
I'm not sure of anything.


I've realised that I've been uber whinney throughout the post. Tsk.

Maybe I should really lock myself up at home for the next 1 month
-stuff myself with assessments and homework
-force myself to do 1000 jumpropes
-100 pumpings
-run 5km a day
-deprive myself from any food other than low calorie breakfast bars/ low fat milk/ yogurt
-sleep till my heart's content.(I will see if the eye problems would leave by then)
By the time I get back to school, maybe no one will recognise me anymore.
And that is a very good thing. :]

No comments: