Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BOO. I'm bored.
I want to go out. :(

Friday with Sheila people.
TSK, I'm fat. (I keep reminding myself that but does not make anything happen)
I AM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Blog hopping. FUH- NEH people. :]
Went to Tan Tock Seng again. Blahblahblah.
Watched tv all the way from 4.30 till now.
IM AM ZAI.

Rachel's campus concert next week tuesday. I dont think I'm going.
Wenmin not going. Mandy not going. Annabella not going. Huiwen not going.
I go for what? Confirm will be damn weird. Or I go there to see Lin You Jia?
Siaoz. But you know what? I'm bored.

Oh I love the 9o'clock show on channel 8.
ZIAO NIANG ER. Gosh, the song is so cool. It's stuck in my head.
The japanese guy so funny. Not excatly hot but okay lah.
MEANIE people. tsk. wakakakakakaka.

I was reading people's blogs and was laughing like mad. :]

No comments: