Friday, December 5, 2008

Okay, blogger's photo uploader is kinda screwed again.
When I had the urge of uploading taiwan stuff. o.o

CHRISTMAS. Oh crap.
Shopping in Giant/ Fairprice/ Watsons when its filled with christmas goodies is an utter torture.
Especially when the things you are getting isnt going in your mouth, down the gullet and into the stomach. I am angry.
Ikea's chicken wings are niceoily. :D

My knee is permanently injured. My nose has a lump in it. I may have OSA, obstructive sleep apoema(?). My immune system is weak, hence, sore throat/ flu/ phlegm, and causing me to be on medication for half the time.
I tell you, chinese medicine does not do as much harm like the normal clinic ones. But it is troublesem(stir the powder in water and drink/ 3times a day) and sometimes accupuncture is needed. :O

Elaine is trying to convince me to switch to/ create Livejournal. ._.
Xanga was troublesem enough. LOLS

No comments: