Monday, December 29, 2008

Bleeding Love is MTV's number 1 song of 2008.

"Keep bleeding I keep keep bleeding love."


I still remember how Kaiho imitated Dave's versoin of Bleeding Love during class bbq.
Woke up at 8.30 today. Can't believe it myself.
Helping out for CO's concert as backstage. Nothing much to do anyway.
CO is frigging loud and SCH have a good auditorium so no microphones are needed.

OHOH, Kaiho gave me the heymath trigo test answers!
WOHO. THANK YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH!
Mandy, see, I don't need your answers now. :D

Tommorow is the actual concert. 11.30am in school till late at night.
Today plus tomorrow = around 13hours of CIP.
Stupid Wenmin said that she isn't helpful and don't want to help.

Studying at National Library with Zhiyi lead to nothing.
I need my buttons. I need to do my bag. I need to sleep.
Can't believe it. School is starting this friday. Tsk./

Baby nephew was given birth on 18th. Darius Png Zhong Jun.
Lazy to take his photos. Red faced, small eyed, double chinned, long fingered baby.
<3<3<3 Babies are all adorable.

Went to my cousin's house during the weekends.
MY COUSIN'S PS3 AND WII ARE WOHO!
I love the rabbit game. Hilarious.

Hate Romance of the three kingdoms. Go die.
Halfway through. Love chiong homework.
Not really chionging but last minute homework gives me the nice feeling of going back to school.
Not that I like going to school (though I don't hate it), 3G is a whole new place.
It's different from 2G.
I didn't know anyone in 2G but it gave me a chance to start anew.
3G is like I know some of them but we don't talk. o.o

Friday friday friday.
Advance Happy New Year. In case if I'm not posting.
(I don't think so)

No comments: