Monday, December 8, 2008



It's a damn cold night,
Tryin' to figure out this life,
Won't you take me by the hand,
Take me somewhere new,
I don't know who you are but I,
I'm with you.
I'm with you.

Rainy day, lousy spirits.
Cold feet, sleepy heads.

Great weather to sleep. I guess Elton was sleeping. (I dont know why but I thought of Elton. Sleeping God)
Woke up at 12.30 (I'm not bad either)
I dont know what I have been doing today.
Its been very draggy and I didnt feel like doing anything.

Finally the timing is confirmed.
11am at basketball court bus stop on Friday.
I bet Weishan will be late again. :x
Elaine has training. Poor girl, we are meeting her in town.
Sheila says that she is an easygoing person with a :D smiley.

Cried again. BLEH.
My sister is lag shit. Wait till she see this again and i will get to laugh at her.
I'm bored. Don't talk about homework.
We don't have any Emath textbook and tutorials on Heymath is crap, and I am dumb at math, so I cant do the math worksheet AND online test.
Next, too bored to have any insipration for Chinese composition.
I need inspiration. I've lost all my writing sense. Sorry Jiangbei.
English. What is a sypnosis? Finished Sing to the Dawn but Mockingbird is boring.
That leads to no homework done. YAY me. :]

Why did I cry? Same reason.
Angry till i cried.
What for? Same reason.
My mum.

Sitting beside the window, with the breeze blowing on my face. :]
(my feet are frozen)





Flowers, they wilt.
Kids, they frown.
Lights, they bust.

No comments: