Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let's see, Town on Friday, Car wash/ polishing Part 2 on Saturday.


Sheila is mad, as usual.
Elaine is dieting, as usual.
Weishan is MIA-ing, as usual.
I'm laughing, as usual.


I'm angry at the produces of Twilight The Movie. :@
Tsk, Jacob looks gay. All of them look gay.
Elaine was so... disgusted at Jacob.
Wasted my SGD6. My dream is perished, the dream of a perfect Twilight Saga characters.
My Jacob. T.T


This crazy guy was after us and we (more of Sheila and Elaine) were bullshiting with him.
I was laughing like mad.
Elaine is zebra/ leopard print crazy and is banned from shopping/ food. :O


Subway is nice but Elaine and Sheila is disgusted at the amount of greens I take.
GREENs ARE LOVE. (I eat all greens, even bittergourd.)
Sheila and I are going bag shopping, at Bugis. (:D just kidding)
She wants Dickies and her Island Shop zebra print tote.
I have no idea what I want. :(


Wenmin x2 :(
I don't feel like going for er-gao outing.
Omg, its 9.30AM at Sentosa. 9.30AM PLZZ.
She just remined me that school starts on 2nd and its a Friday.
Birthday on Friday = CCA = see jiaolian and go diez = I get old and age and see people be happy on their birthdays.

Car wash/ polishing Part 2 was dumb.
My sister was camwhoring and my dad was critisizing me about everything.
My height, my polishing skills, my attitude, what I say etcetc.
You know why, cause he couldn't wake me up. HAHA! Loser.
The typical "wo na shui pen ni ar!" ways he wake me up is no use and anyway, no one believes that he would "pen wo."
So, he did, and I was laughing at him.
HAHA! SO hilarious.

I might post the car wash/ polishing pictures my sister took.
UN-glam mostly.

Peixin Band Concert last night.
I heard the last half an hour cause we were there half an hour early.
Northpoint is small/ filled with shops slashing prices.
Esprit. I told Sheila and she went mad.
"I feel like flying there right now." Quoted from her message.
Her mum is sponsoring for her Island Shop zebra print tote.

Went back to my Uncle's place.
Cousin is going to Australia Monach(?) University.
Bio-tech blah stuff. 50grad.
Parents nagging/ blabbering/ rattling to me about University stuff = GO STUDY!
I'm not even doing my homework but I can't be bothered to reponse.
"Stop being so vain and study hard" etcetc I didn't know that I'm vain. O.O
Blood boiled when they( more of she) said about the wardrobe thing.
Less than 1/3 of the clothes/ things in there are not wearable/ I won't wear over my dead body.
It's that bad.

Changi Hospital tomorrow. Sister's eye check up and maybe FINALLY, Wild Child.

No comments: