Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i went for HO chalet again yesterday. blahblah.
oh gosh, i have been eating lotsa chips since the 2G bbq. (which was like last saturday)
i ate like 1 bbq-ed hotdog and lots of other microwaved hotdaogs and sausages.
we saw alot of AHS people at aranda. guitar was upstairs.

woke up at 11 today. o.o i even set me phone alarm clock to 9.30 no use at all.
oh phweeeeeeeeeee. i finally finished a book and done my jian bao.
one of them. wenmin just sent me a uber funny photo. gosh manzxzx.
and she told me to say that i love her because of that. thanks wenmin.

OHOHOH! i went jogging. can you believe it?
i went jogging. like me. vanessa lim yan mein. :O
im suprised myself. jogging is good. im going again tomorrow.
just that my knee will hurt. but who cares.
IMMA FAT. thats like the main reason why i went jogging. im fat. tyvm.
hahahahahahahaha. my mum also suan-ed me about my fats :x

is school starting on 2nd or 5th? i need an answer!
2nd is my BIRTHDAY! :]:]:] lols.
i bet no one will remember anyway.

christmas is coming soon. its the season to be jolly falalalalalalala.
i~ saw mummy kissing santa claus. i saw mummy kissing santa claus.
jiggle bells jiggle bells jingle all the way~
makes me think of the kfc advertisement. xD

nail polish, fancy dresses, BAG, piercings, earrings, bangles, necklaces, DIY stuff, shoelaces, etcetcetc
:D lols. i want things.
shant be greedy.

im going to get medicine for my ear tomorrow and watch wild child at tm.
i watched the angus,thongs blahblah show on krisworld and its crap. seriously.
its a british movie about a girl growing up and crazy things they do when the fall in love and try to "beautify" themselves. its all about growing up.
oh i love krisworld. its one of the joy i have while going overseas. :]

WILD CHILD! emma roberts :]
im looking forward to prom.

No comments: