Monday, March 2, 2009

The post of the day.

Kiasuism. The word of the day.
Amath. The climax of the day.
Food. The topic of the day.
Emo. The mood of the day.

It was Weekiat and Elton's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday people.

My macaroni for dinner was kind of a flop. My father stole the skin peeler so i had to peel the skin of potato and carrot with a knife. zzz. Soup was plain water tasted. Macaroni was over cooked. and OHSHIT, the water overflowed from the wok to the stove. Great. I need to clean up.

I want Woonkee back. She met Boon in her hotel suite in NY.

Rachel did a really good job. Got in campus again. I guess she'll win the competition.
Auston/ Weihuat were jumping on their seats.
My sister was screaming when Rachel hugged Derrick Ho aka the mole guy.
I chiong-ed SS last night for nothing. I feel so cheated.



Say Hi you dummy. Is it that difficult? Maybe it is.

No comments: