Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I didn't know what I was doing yesterday.
But I told myself to spend my time wisely on the next day (today).
It seems to me that procrastination has really gotten into me.
It was never a problem for me to do my homework. :(

Monday was a sad day. I failed Amath. Inevitably.
Stephiane forced me to eat recess.
Spirits were lifted due to the carbs.
CCA ended super duper early.
Me and Wenmin went to CS to buy my grey headband.
Very contented with it and went home happy.
It was Physics common test on tuesday but I was doing my English debate speech, so I didn't study for Physics at all. Rachel is good. JIAYOU MANZX~!

Tuesday's Physics common test made me feel so guilty.
I have a bad feeling. A really bad one.
I think I'm going to get 20/35. Shiats.
English debate. We were the first team and I was the only one with a speech prepared.
Glen and Ping Shuang were damn zai. We owned Leslie's ass! (I'm so crude!)
Ponned Pe again. I guess Lin jiaolian was kinda pissed with us cause 10 people ponned from 3G and are the usual ponners. Can't blame me for it, I want to have Pe, but I can't help it. Would anyone like to transplant their knee for me?
Talked alot.

We had the DISC thing at the AVT. I have no personality!!! (NO!!!)
My third graph didn't have any readings at all. Previous 2 were S&C.
Imma peacemaker! Results for quiet and reserved people. LIKE ME! (I hope...)
Went home with Zhiyan. We waited outside the Dog's house for Cheryl.
Super hyped. Laughed non-stop and snorted!
FUNNY! WHATEVER! Zhiyan have such impersonations recorded in her phone when she have a live one beside her. (Cheryl)
OHOH! she told me about Yanyan's grades. I think I will cry if I get her grades. Like seriously.

Till now, I'm very disappointed with me Geog grades.
Like that one and only test for 100% of CA1. Great manzx. I just passed.
I don't think Lit+SS would be any better. Ka-pa-BOOM for my L1R5.
And Chinese. Great manzx. 28/50 for both test. Yipee for me.
I'm freaking sad about that. Chinese. The one and only subject I can own Dave and Rex.
T.T

Today was sleepy day. Woke up like super late and chionged downstairs.
Slept throughout the whole before school time in class.
Ate alot during recess and almost fell asleep during Amath. I can't help it.
Physics lab was fun. Stupid table one people were swoping their lousy lab apparatus with people again. -.- scammers.
Claudia is noisy.
Assembly in tower hall. Siow Miow You/Yu challenge. OMG! Dave so cute. LOL
I remember last year. SO hilarious. Nicholas and Renee helped ALOT.
3D got 2nd. Mandy:"It's actually fun to win WITHOUT cheating. xD"

Went home a slack.

BYEZ. Its actually 7.41pm now.



夜访吸血鬼 --- 五月天

满怀忧伤却留不出泪,极度的疲惫却不能入睡



咬字 --- 何维健

No comments: