Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dumb.

I actually wanted to post in Chinese but I realised that it would take me till 11 to finish an entire post in Chinese. Just really miss Chinese lessons with Jiang Bei.
I so agree with Zhiyi. Not that LLQ is not good or anything but Jiang Bei have the THING in her which makes me feel my passion for Chinese. Even listening to her talk, there is this super obvious difference between her and LLQ. :(
While Yanyan and fellow 3D friends curse her like mad about her kp-ings, I really miss her alot.
My Chinese sucks. FARK.

Therefore, my L1R5 is like:( :* :@ :S.
I HATE SAMUEL. Asshole. Total slacking genius.
On the other hand, I LOVE MANDY CHNG without the E. <3
She diffused her brain cells, namely Amath brain cells, into my brain just in one phone call.
Even Weiqi qas shocked by my sudden intelligence. Okay luh, though I'm still not that good, but at least I can understand SOME things.
But all in all, I would really like to be in 3D. Not that i don't like 3G, but I find that I can talk to 3D people better and laugh more. 3D jokes are dumb and funny.
Blah, I'm talking crap.

Once again, I love JUNEYEO!
Group7 disbanded themselves within themselves. (that's US!)
She made Weiqi, Leslie, Xiongzhi and Glen's group to split. :):):)
WEIQI AND LESLIE WILL DIE OF LAUGHTER AND SABO IN GROUP7! muahaha.

to be continued..... (nagnagnag)

No comments: