Friday, August 8, 2008

im freaking tired. omg its 11 alr. no wonder. o.o
today was a fun day.
ndp at first then was movie with 2G people.

omg, nicholas look, im never going to sit in front of you in a cinema anymore.
he was putting popcorn on my head.
my seat was like filled with popcorn when i stood up after the movie.
o.o we watched the mummy. samuel watched it for the second time.
we went to far east after that.
we were starng at annabella eating her sinful carl's jr french fries.
its not that nice. o.o

ndp was coolzxzx. hot manzxzxzxzxzxzxzx!
i stood on the chair and woonkee still felt so tall.
conting down 11 more days till she leaves. :(

the olympics opening is draggy, boring, but expensively shiny and totally grand.
meaning that the performances were really good but long and the fireworks are woah! and so is the price.
i was standing throughout the whole ride home today.
gahhh! my heels were killing me.
as in i wanst wearing heels but it felt like i was wearing a 5 inched high heels.
(is that even possible?)

im either too tired/ having pms/ really cant stand my sister.
gawd! she really have the attitude which makes me want to bash her up.
obviously im in the right and she carries on with her so? so what? none of your business thing.
and my parents let her be like that. WTH MANZXZX!

i really need to catch some sleep. gahhs!
(coming online really helps me to calm down. im not that irritated now. ^_^)

No comments: