Sunday, August 24, 2008

hellos people. omg it has been raining cats and dogs since who knows when.
haiyoyo.
by the way, i got the W760i.
like o.o the red one.
i didnt wan tot have the same colour as zhisen/mandy.
the queue at tampines mall HELLO! was crazy.
the queue to get the queue number was out of the store. i waited for like an hour when my mum, dad and sisiter went to eat.
zzz. actually i was getting my dear C902. but i couldnt tarde in my phone cause its spoilt.
i want that phone! ahhhhhhhhh.

nevermind about those.
i havent done art yet. ahah!
and ive been hyped up today. during tution.
reggee(?) was reading new moon. ahah!
stepheine meyer fever. i was reading shopaholic.
crapped through english tution. i went there half an hour early to do my homework.
ahah! math after that.
teacher/ syasya was crazy as usual.
came back and continued with shopaholic.
i realise that i cant do anything during weekends despite that i have much more time compared to weekdays.

cca tomorrow again. tsk, i dont wanna go.
i seriously bored. im getting new moon tomorrow! yay.
and im going to read the last few pages of my twilight.
lalala!

(i have to love my phone for the next 2 years. ill make myself. the camera sucks)

No comments: