Friday, April 4, 2008

helloshellos. gosh the fonts look weird.
today jiaolian nvr cme.
yayness.
cca till 2.40
wakakaka.
u people xianmu bah.
wenmin wanted me to go out with her nt i couldnt.
dunno wad shit about my leg lah.

ohh yar.
about my leg.
i fell down n taupok-ed rachel n hit my leg at the same time when playing rugby.
yesyes.
minor sprain says the doctor.
its recovering lah.
rugby is fun manzxzx.
ohh n im excused from pe/ not suppoesd to go for pe nextweek.
n we r starting on basketball.
damn it.

the week was ok.
some stuff about the changing of classrooms.
history common test.
history skit.
skit was funny.
khanliang and auston had nice revealing miniskirts.
haha.

not going to chior concert tommorrow.
cries.
max havent tell wenmin if there's extra tickets.
and mama wont let.
relatives from malaysoa coming tommorrow.
gosh.
so.....


idk why am i feeling this.
the feeling under the skin is exploding.
idk if i can keep it there.
people make me fustrated.
im making myself even more fustrated.
when it explodes, just keep out. and dont believe a single shit i say.

No comments: