Thursday, April 17, 2008

hellohellos
oohh-laalaa

okays..
today commontest.
physics. irritated people yesterday to tell me if I=V/R or I=R/V
lol.
haha
mr tam kuku one lah. give wrong anwser. make me so blur.
its ok. 2marks gone. thanks. i needed that.

P.E. im starting to like mr.sayadi(?)
only the pumping/running part.
its irritating.
but i LOVE the whole rugby/basketball things.
especially the 2 ROUNDS AROUND THE BASKETBALL COURT FOR WARM UP.
:) hahas.

cca. joshua in charge. haha.
he's so akaward in front of the whole orchestra.
slacking. well, i like sabre dance+xiaoyequ. its nice/fun.

chionged art like siao.
talked to much about cartoons the last week.
powerrangers/hi5/bobthebuilder/pokemon/blue'sclues/barney/dora/teletubbies/digimon/pb&jotter etc. yayness
muahahahas.

im telling you.
english is freaking boring.
BORING.
its either we irritate ms sia or its damn boring.
sorry ms sia but this IS what i feel.

chionged dnt too.
couldnt fin
stayed back during 1st recess to do.
STUPID YANYAN never wait for me/tell me she's going already.
until jolyn[2C] told me that recess goiung the end in 3MINS.
i ran back.

BLAH!

No comments: