Monday, November 12, 2007

YAY im posting again!
i feel like im floating
i feel float-ish
talking to sean n chelseaCHIN nw
its a lame conver
it was actually
me chelsea jeelee
den me chelsea jeelee sean
den me chelsea jeelee sean yanyan
den me chelsea sean yanyan with lots of other random ppl
den i dc
den me chelsea sean yanyan
den me chelsea sean
den nw left with me n chelsea
sean just went
BLEHX
im sianxed
chelsea just went
left with me n me only
boohoo
yan said tt her frend cher say tt thr will be streaming according to el
!!!!
i hate this
boohoohoo
i dunt think we will be in same class!
i 63, jl 61, yan 61, chelsea70, sean 66
yan n jl may hav chance
boohoohoo
its sad!
BLEHX
streaming in sec1 is ridiculous
BOON is ..........
i shall nt continue
gd nights ppl
its lights out time!
(:

No comments: