Wednesday, March 5, 2008

yoZ.
cheena tomorrow. anticipating?
not really leh.
i don't feel excited.
haha. maybe because of the weather.
anyway, i my mum packed my stuff
ohh im soo fortunate. muahahaha.
ken says its irresponsible. but who cares.
haha.

gawd the stupid homework have to do there.
omg manzxzx.
got history, english, math, physics & chinese homework.
OMG.

i hope my buddy's a good person. like nice.

today is founder's day.
before that got history test.
ok lahh can do.
bt i lost 2 marks alrdy.
the MCPAJA and the British Military something de
idk how to do. XP

i sat with GARY today during founder's day.
hahahahahahahahaha.
so fun.
we(me zhiyi sarah n gary) played the staring game.
zhiyi so ehemehem ok.
so pervert.
zhiyi must be more pure. or else kaixiang and ken will angry. XP
jkjk.

thentehn. i chionged my logo design.
muahahahahaha.
im sorry mdmzee. cause i really don't know what to draw.
so i anyhow draw.
den go up 5th storey to put under godwin's table and go hme.
haven't buy prezzie for cheena buddy.
tommorrw to tm before airport.
go eat breakfast and buy the prezzie.

=))
im gonna tell my cheena friend to teach me chinese n physics.
confirm very pro in it de lahh.

((: don't miss me too much sophia.

No comments: